Our Terms & Conditions
Every music class must have its terms and conditions and at Swashraya Musical, we like to be open and honest about them, so here they are.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or email. We love to hear from students both current and prospective.
- Lessons are payable in advance for full term
- Payment can be made by cash/direct credit to the following account
( Bankwest : BSB: 306 074 Account No: 0868176 Ref: Student's Name)
- Lessons are for half an hour (30 mins).
- Lessons are not refundable.
- The number of lessons per term will vary depending on public holidays and school holidays.
- Individual lessons may be rescheduled if reasonable notice and reason has been given
- Group Lessons can not be rescheduled or credited for any circumstances
- It may not always be possible to have a make-up lesson with your regular teacher.
- If no notice is given, then your lesson is forfeited.
- If your teacher is unavailable to teach then we will provide a substitute.
- Credits, refunds and payment plans can only be arranged by the proprietor.